Potoshirt.com - Worlds collide the flash poster T-shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://potoshirt.com/product/worlds-collide-the-flash-poster-t-shirt/

Véronique Hyland is ELLE’s fashion features director and the Worlds collide the flash poster T-shirt In addition,I will do this author of the book Dress Code. Her work has previously appeared in the New York Times, the New Yorker, W, New York magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, and Condé Nast Traveler. In ELLE.com’s monthly series Office Hours, we ask people in powerful positions to take us through their first jobs, worst jobs, and everything in between. This month we spoke to Cara Santana, an actor, activist, and entrepreneur. You might know her from her blog Cara Disclothed or the company she founded, The Glam App. You might have seen her work in the television series Vida or Santa Clarita Diet, or maybe you’ve heard her advocating for immigration reform in El Paso, Texas, the border city where she was born and raised. Perhaps you’ve stumbled upon her social media, where she talks about an issue even closer to home: addiction and sobriety. “When I share about my recovery, I really do it as an act of service, because other people did it for me,” she says. “And there’s nothing more comforting to me than the truth.” Below, the multi-hyphenate shares how she first got into acting, the worst experience she’s ever had while filming, and how she’s using her voice both off and on set.

Worlds collide the flash poster T-shirt

My first job was as a hostess at The State Line in El Paso, Texas, when I was 16. I convinced my parents to let me go to boarding school for the Worlds collide the flash poster T-shirt In addition,I will do this performing arts, and there was a six-week gap between when regular school started and when boarding school started. They were like, you can’t just sit home alone and watch television for six weeks. You need to get a job. I became a hostess, and I loved it. It was my first foray into independence—social independence, economic independence. I remember being like, oh, this is what it’s going to be like to be an adult. I can’t wait to have my own life. When I was about 20, I was on set of a really big TV series. It was my first real job as an actress. We had been shooting for a couple of days, and I had gotten comfortable. I forgot that mentality of: I’m a worker among workers. We were doing a take, and I was goofing off after I was off-screen. But I was still on-camera; I just didn’t realize it. The director was like, “Cut! What the fuck are you doing? This is a fucking professional environment. We don’t have time for your fucking goofing off.” It was harsh, and I was really embarrassed. But I learned something, which is one, not everything’s all about me, and two, it’s important to have a sense of decorum and professionalism. And I never goofed off like that again.

Worlds collide the flash poster T-s hoodiess

Home:  https://potoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Potoshirt.com - Polyphia America’s Band T-Shirt

Potoshirt.com - Detroit Lions Super Bowl Lvii 2023 Champions shirt

Potoshirt.com - Ja morant active shooter shirt